- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
4th Crowdinvesting Symposium
On Friday, 4 November 2016, the 4th Crowdinvesting Symposium „Financial Decision Making and the Internet“ takes place at the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition, Munich.
The symposium offers academics and practitioners a platform to exchange ideas about the latest developments in this field as well as for networking. Keynote speaker is Ethan Mollick, Wharton School. The panel Claas Ludwig (Federal Ministry of Finance), Ethan Mollick (Wharton School), Erik Podzuweit (Scalable Capital), and Andrea Rexer (Süddeutsche Zeitung), will discuss the recent developments.
- 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm – Arrival and Registration Public Session
- 4:30 pm – 4:40 pm – Latest Findings of the DFG Group on Crowdinvesting – Lars Hornuf (University of Trier and Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition)
- 4:40 pm – 5:15 pm – Keynote – Ethan Mollick (Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania)
- 5:15 pm – 7:00 pm – Panel Discussion – including Claas Ludwig (Federal Ministry of Finance), Ethan Mollick (Wharton School), Erik Podzuweit (Scalable Capital), Andrea Rexer (Süddeutsche Zeitung)
- 7:00 pm – 7:30 pm – Get-Together