- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Munich Satellite Navigation Summit
The Munich Satellite Navigation Summit is a conference with global impact dealing with satellite navigation now and in the future. The one-of-a-kind convention of high-ranking worldwide speakers from industry, science and governments provides the participants with a broad overview and different perspectives on the latest developments in the field of GNSS. The historical location – the Residenz Muenchen – contributes to the unique character of this 3-day conference.
The Summit is part of the efforts of the Bavarian government and the cluster on aerospace and satellite navigation to stimulate applications and services in this high-tech field:
TRENDING TOPICS OF THE 2017 EDITION
- Implementation of the European Global Satellite Navigation System Galileo
- Modernization of the US Global Positioning System (GPS III)
- Status and modernization of the Russian Global Satellite Navigation System GLONASS
- Developments of new global and regional systems like the Chinese Beidou (BDS), the Japanese QZSS and the Indian IRNSS
- Vulnerability of GNSS, why it can fail after all
- From Iridium to e-Loran – GNSS in need for Backup?
- Galileo after the Brexit
- Civil use of the Galileo Public Regulated Service (PRS)
- Legal aspects on selected topics in the field of GNSS
- Network-based solutions for GNSS Backup
- Innovation in SMEs
- Security issues of applications for Augmented Reality
- GNSS based Gaming
- High precision GNSS on the smartphone
- Platforms for new killer applications: Google Android N, Swift/Piks