- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Munich Startup Pitch Bootcamp
– Natalia Karbasova, Head of Burda Bootcamp, Founder of FitTech Meetup
– Frederik Roever, Managing Partner at R & P
– Magdalena Reith, Startup and Business Consultant at UnicornPitch
Pitching your startup ideas effectively is a crucial skill that will help you acquire financing, customers, partners and top talent. In just three hours, the Startup Pitch Bootcamp will help you improve your pitching skills and recruit potential co-founders. This intensive, collaborative workshop features talks by leading startup Founders designed to help you understand the key ingredients of a successful pitch. Then, you can apply that learning and pitch to both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback in a relaxed setting. Join us for a fun evening!
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
– Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching.
– Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
– Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/startup-pitch-bootcamp–693/meetup