Experienced Strategic Executive with demonstrated success working in the computer software and Telecom Industry, MBO, IPO and M&A.
Co-Founder of several Start-ups, Mentor & Coach in Entrepreneurship-Management. Since more than two decades skilled in Go-to-Market Strategy, Partner & Relationship Management with Partners, SI’s and Alliances, Sales execution.
Owner and CEO bridging4success UG, entrepreneurial company, Munich
Senior Advisor and Interim-Management to the ICT-Industry focused on Business Development, Sales Strategies and Go to Market execution. Equal partner to entrepreneurs as member of Advisory Board and Supervisory Board Member.
Member of Advisory Board at Webdata Solutions, Data Virtuality, Apinauten GmbH, Datenbankgesellschaft, Empirius. Member of Supervisory Board at GFN AG, Heidelberg.
Senior Advisor to Start-ups. Work with Venture Capital and Private Equity firms.
Founding member of YITP GmbH, Heidelberg and emp-basis-consult GmbH, Munich.
Management Profile - Executive Summary
• Industrial business management assistant. Graduated in Business Administration
• Over 25 years in General Management of national and international technology companies
• Serial entrepreneur, founder and founding member of 5 companies in the ICT industry
• Strong experience in Business Development and successful placement of international software providers in GSA market.
• Professional experience in Direct and Partner Sales Strategies.
• Expert in SaaS and Cloud market models.
• Building up and implementing of a company for the placement of international professionals and talents
• IPO and MBO experience
• Certified “Business Mediator”(IHK), Certified “Professional Business Coach”(IMB)
• Ongoing member of advisory board at several ICT Start-ups and fast growing companies and member of supervisory board
• Member of IT interest groups and entrepreneurs association
• Active speaker
• ITIL certified
Reinhard Schuhmann has over 25 years of experience in building up, developing and establishing ICT companies among Tenovis (now Avaya), Nixdorf Computer and LOEWE AG. IT Education at IBM and Bull. Sales and management experience at international ICT companies with emphasis on Enterprise solutions, Databases, Open Source, BI/BA/Algorithms solutions, SAP, eCommerce, Security and public authorities.
He started his career as Manager IT&ORG at Gong-Group, a leading Publisher and Media Group, subsidiary of Group Bertelsmann.
He holds several certificates, including in ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) as a Business Mediator CCI and holds a certificate as “Professional Business Coach”. He is member of IT interest groups and was member of board at datafactory (now TomTomBusiness Solutions, listed on Amsterdam Stock Exchange) and TI/HM AG (acquired by Ingres Corporation, Redwood City, CA).
Um unsere Webseite optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmst Du der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen findest Du in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
Die Cookie-Einstellungen auf dieser Website sind auf "Cookies zulassen" eingestellt, um das beste Surferlebnis zu ermöglichen. Wenn du diese Website ohne Änderung der Cookie-Einstellungen verwendest oder auf "Akzeptieren" klickst, erklärst du sich damit einverstanden.