HR & Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Are you driven by the strong belief that a team’s success is based on individuals who collaborate and help each other- exactly at that particular moment when help is needed? Are you fired up to be at the centre of the action and to make full use of your organisational skills? Do you want to work in a highly motivated team that is driving nothing less than the digital revolution of one of the most relevant industries in Europe? Then join us!
The InsurTech Hub Munich e.V. (ITHM) is one of twelve digital hubs (de:hubs) in Germany, supported by the German and Bavarian government. ITHM challenges the status quo of the insurance industry and works with startups, corporates, top universities, research centres and investors to foster the digitization of the insurance industry in Bavaria, Germany, Europe and worldwide. Located at the WERK1, the 'most start-up-friendly place in Munich, we are organised as a non-profit association with a community of currently 20 corporate members, more than 25 investors, numerous mentors and multipliers and more than 600 startups. Together with its strong network, ITHM is establishing the global epicentre of insurance innovation.
To achieve our mission, we run various innovation formats with a focus on programmes tailored to high-potential startups that want to strengthen their entrepreneurial skills and gain access to internationally renowned corporate members, local champions in the insurance industry and partners from the insurance value chain (e.g. consultancies, tech firms, cross-industry partners).
In our team, you will take on the role as the first point of contact for all HR and organisational questions for team members and externals. You will collaborate closely with ITHM’s Managing Director and manage administrative and operational tasks concerning the association and the office.
- Responsible for HR management – including recruitment and onboarding processes
- Providing operational support and assistance to the Managing Director in day-to-day business
- Preparing board meetings and members assemblies - incl organising presentations and materials
- Administrative management and development of the InsurTech Hub Munich office
- Management of in-bound communication
- Team support in innovation projects
What we are looking for?
- Relevant working experience in HR management, executive assistance and/or office management
- Profound knowledge in office tools (especially Powerpoint, Word, Excel or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English
- Great interpersonal skills; preserving relationships and positive regard
- Hands-on mentality and organized work ethic
- Affinity to innovation topics
What we’re offering:
- Access to Europe’s largest and growing InsurTech ecosystem including leading corporates, high potential startups and a large network of partners, including further players in involved in the insurtech digital revolution
- Practical experience and insights in the organisation of innovation programmes
- Huge learning curve from the hub as well as from various stakeholders
- Opportunity to expand your professional network in the field of innovation
- A highly motivated team in one of the most vibrant and startup-friendly places in the country
- High level of personal responsibility and creative freedom for your own work
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Flat hierarchies
- Free drinks including coffee from the barista
Interested? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application with a short CV, as well as your salary expectations via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that for the time being, we can only employ this position until 31.08.2022.
vor 2 Wochen
vor 2 Wochen
vor 3 Wochen
vor 6 Wochen
vor 8 Wochen
vor 10 Wochen