IoT Full Stack Developer as Co-founder
VOCALISTO is an early stage start-up and consists of an experienced team from the sectors of plastics processing/ Industry 4.0. We are developing a mobile voice platform that solves the problem of noise pollution and interference for singers and audio content creators in a space-saving way. With our prototype we have recently been accepted into the funding program "Start-Up Certificate" of the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship (SCE, University of Applied Sciences Munich) and are now taking off.
To realize our vision, we are immediately looking for an enthusiastic IoT software and hardware developer as a co-founder, who will help to build the platform and IT infrastructure and drive it forward with new ideas. With a high level of commitment and dedication, you can take on responsibility from day one and create something new!
• You are ambitious, have an open mindset and want to take on responsibility
• Come from a computer science, electrical engineering or similar background
• Have experience in several of the following areas:
- Embedded Systems
- Wireless network protocols
- Cloud infrastructure
- App Development (iOS, Android)
- Web Development
- Digital Signal Processing
and ideally you are a music enthusiast :-)
We offer you
• As a co-founder, you will help to build up a start-up from the very beginning
• Personal responsibility from the first day
• Work opportunities in the SCE incubator
• Access to university facilities, expert coaching and participation in start-up events
• Remote working and flexible working hours
• Joint team events
If you are interested in joining and helping to drive our start-up forward, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the next step we can arrange to get to know each other.
VOCALISTO is an early-stage start-up located in Munich and develops a mobile, soundproofed voice platform for singers and audio content creators. https://www.sce.de/startupleague.html