Entrepreneur in Residence/ Project Manager (d/w/m)
GBI - Global Business Innovation is a corporate venture builder with focus on the toy industry. We are a growing team of inventors, business development managers, developers and designers seeking to identify, invent, test and develop new play experiences that the target group will love in the future both digital and physical.
Join our team of ambitious, diverse and high energy people and grow beyond your potential in taking over
management- and leadership roles in one of our new ventures!
What we offer
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to grow and develop your professional strengths
- A chance to step into the exciting toy tech sector
- International, passionate and amazing colleagues to welcome and inspire you
- Competitive compensation including performance based incentives, options or shares
- Remote work possible
What your mission will be
- Build and lead the team for national and international rollout and commercialization of a new digital toy
- Take ownership and responsibility for the operational success by independently building and managing the team, supply chain and production processes
- Partner with various teams to ensure a successful fulfilment in a continuously evolving environment
- Formulate strategies, oversee operations, procure materials and resources and secure compliance
- Coordinate external stakeholder such as licensing companies, hardware manufacturers and freelance colleagues to ensure a smooth end-to-end process
- Transfer analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling presentations for various audiences (e.g. C-Level, board of directors, clients)
What you need to shine
- Recent Bachelor or Master graduate from a top tier university
- Professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in a D2C, tech or entertainment sector
- Strong resource-, supply chain-, and project management skills
- Data-drivenness and knowledge of MS Office/Google Suite
- Willingness to take ownership and make an impact from day 1
- Design Thinking mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and hunger for growth
- Working proficiency in German and English
- As a plus: first experience in D2C or tech product development
Are you up for a new challenge?
Connect me on LinkedIn or by Email and send me your application, including your preferred start date. The whole team is looking forward to hearing from you!
Frank Müller, GBI - Global Business Innovation GmbH, firstname.lastname@example.org
Spiegelstraße 11, 81241 Munich