RECRUITER – WORKING STUDENT (m/f/d)
LARALAB’s goal is to revolutionize the planning of cardiac interventions and improve the lives of patients worldwide. We are developing cloud-based planning software powered by deep learning technology to support the innovation of new, minimally invasive cardiac procedures, and to make these procedures available to patients in need. We have collaborations with leading clinics and medical companies, and are backed by strong investors.
Would you like to play a central role in this growth process? We are looking for a Recruiter Working Student that has an eye for technical talent and an interest in medical technology. You will not only be growing the team size, but also be at the forefront of shaping the company culture!
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Understand hiring needs and recruit candidates, particularly in technical field
- Strong organization skills and demonstrating self-initiative
- Currently enrolled in Business Administration, Communication, Psychology, Human Resources, or related university program;
- Fluent in both English and German
- Support the talents team with recruitment activities
- Create and distribute job postings through various channels
- Actively source for suitable candidates on various channels (LinkedIn, etc)
- Screen candidate profiles and job applications
- Provide candidates with smooth recruiting process
- Organize job interviews
Be Part of Our Story – there is a lot in it for you!
- Opportunity to grow in an international company which provides a real purpose
- Dynamic start-up environment with a young, passionate, and skilled team
- Steep learning curve, great working environment, office centrally located in Munich
- Flexible schedule that accommodates to a busy-student-life
- Opportunity to gain first-hand experience on important business processes and create an impact on them
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV, cover letter, and relevant certificates.
Have questions? We’ll be happy to answer them! email@example.com
LARALAB’s goal is the planning of cardiac interventions and improve the lives of patients worldwide. We are developing cloud-based planning software powered by deep learning technology to support the innovation of new, minimally invasive cardiac procedure
vor 2 Tagen
vor 3 Wochen
vor 4 Wochen
vor 6 Wochen
Neo Commerce GmbH
vor 19 Wochen
vor 34 Wochen