Chief of Staff (m/f/d)
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a Chief of Staff to help build sustainable and scalable operations for ZenML. In this position, you’ll work directly with the founders: Be a sparring partner, define and execute key initiatives and build a strong foundation of ZenML with us together. You will never get such a detailed overview of the most important parts, discussions, and decisions of a young start-up.
- Collaborate directly on all initiatives about people, strategy, and various other key projects.
- Recruit and retain key talent: You will support hiring, onboarding, and setting up processes.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of the business:
- Taking over tasks, creating briefings, or preparing and running meetings.
- Assisting to establish success measurement, and setting the right goals and OKRs in order to achieve outstanding results
- Establish and take ownership of processes and tools in accounting and financial reporting
- Assessing risk when business decisions are made.
- High levels of emotional intelligence.
- Entrepreneurial “can-do” mindset and very strong curiosity.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize, focus on what really matters, and think about "what’s next” on your own.
- Top performer with an ability to execute targeted actions in a timely, goal-oriented manner.
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
The qualifications above are a rough guideline only. Please do not be afraid to apply even if you don’t meet the above, and include in your application why you think you would fit in this role.
- Work directly with the founders and core team, and experience first-hand how a startup functions, from interacting with VCs to hiring all the way through to operations and finances.
- Freedom in pursuing your tasks and full ownership.
- Drive your own projects without micromanagement.
- Learn how to tackle an innovative new open-source software business model.
- Work at a beautiful, centrally located office in Munich (Schellingstr).
- Healthy Life-Life-Balance.
How to Apply
Send an email with whatever you think is relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org - We're looking forward to receiving it and will get back to you within a few days.
vor 2 Tagen
Urban Solar Startup (in Gründung)
vor 5 Tagen
Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship
vor 3 Wochen
vor 3 Wochen
vor 5 Wochen
vor 6 Wochen