HR & Finance (m/f/d) (Internship / Working Student / Thesis)
Electric Flytrain is a young tech company that develops revolutionary (hybrid)-electric powertrains which will power the next generation of sustainable aircraft. The Electric Flytrain team has decades of experience regarding electric powertrain design from the automotive industry (Tesla, BMW, Siemens, …) and leverages this experience to design advanced and safe electric powertrains for the aviation industry. We both develop our own powertrain product and work directly together with aircraft manufacturers for custom solutions.
Electric Flytrain is looking for an intern to work on HR & Finance. You will work closely with the founding team and play a key role in the development of the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Definition and execution of recruiting efforts
- Strategy and introduction of employee perks
- Defining and executing strategies for office expansion
- Setting up company events
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Ability to work from our offices in Munich, Germany
- Pursuing Bachelor or Master degree in business administration or related field
- Structured approach to work and project management experience
- Previous practical experience in business administration
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing tasks in a great team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both german and english
- Work with purpose: Your contribution to Electric Flytrain will help to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable mobility.
- Young and Dynamic: Work as part of a young, smart, dynamic, flexible and fast paced team with flat structures, quick communication and a ton of daily learnings.
- Career Growth Opportunities: Join us early on our mission and you have the opportunity to develop into a leading position of our growing company and the industry.
Send us your application to:
Urban Solar Startup (in Gründung)
vor 2 Tagen
Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship
vor 2 Wochen
vor 3 Wochen
vor 4 Wochen
vor 5 Wochen
vor 5 Wochen