Working Student - Sales-Marketing (m/w/d) - 20h/week
craftguide is the platform for the craftsman of the future. Participants gain access to expert knowledge about products that can be accessed both online and across devices via app and VR. The interactive tutorials, courses and product catalogs combine vetted educational content and original 3D data of real machines in unique digital experiences.
Want to be part of making a disruptive business model a reality?
You want to work in a dynamic team where everyone has a voice and good ideas matter more than titles and hierarchies?
You want to help shape a fast-growing startup and conquer the world with us?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
- Independently researches and evaluates potential new customers
- You design communication strategies and materials such as sales arguments, sales documents or customer presentations
- you assist the sales and marketing management
- You create concepts and implement marketing campaigns to support our sales units
- You support the Sales Team in the acquisition and support of new and existing customers in the B2B area
- Setting up contacts and following up on leads until a deal is closed
- Professional customer consulting in pre-sales and after-sales
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with our product management and development team
- Independent customer management using our CRM system
What you've got
- An advanced degree in the field of business with a focus on marketing, sales, or similar areas of concentration
- Very good understanding of service and outstanding communication skills for successful trust building
- A structured and independent way of working and a high sense of responsibility
- Willing to represent craftguide on business trips to customers/partners, trade fairs and other events (coordinated with your studies, of course)
- Good MS Office skills; willingness to learn new things
- Excellent German and English skills
What we offer:
- The opportunity to play a critical role in shaping a company in its start-up phase, together with a diverse, multinational team
- Regular team events
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Comfortable and modern office space with direct access to the roof terrace in Munich * Good connections to public transportation (S-Bahn stop Siemenswerke, U-Bahn stop Obersendling)
- Relaxed working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Fair salary and participation in the company's employee option program
- Possibility of alternating home office and individual working time rules
- Thorough induction and onboarding
For us, you as a person and your qualifications count - regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation/identity, or social, ethnic or religious background. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Wir wollen es Menschen möglich machen, handwerkliche Aufgaben selbständig zu lösen - einfach, immer und überall. Um das zu erreichen, machen wir craftguide zur Plattform für den Handwerker der Zukunft.
vor 1 Woche
vor 1 Woche
vor 4 Wochen
vor 7 Wochen
vor 9 Wochen
vor 9 Wochen