Working Student Communication Design (m/w/d) - 20h/week
craftguide is the platform for the craftsman of the future. Participants gain access to expert knowledge about products that can be accessed both online and across devices via app and VR. The interactive tutorials, courses and product catalogs combine vetted educational content and original 3D data of real machines in unique digital experiences.
Want to be part of making a disruptive business model a reality?
You want to work in a dynamic team where everyone has a voice and good ideas matter more than titles and hierarchies?
You want to help shape a fast-growing startup and conquer the world with us?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
- You will work directly with our CEO and get creative together with him.
- You are independent, open-minded and have a desire for a new challenge
- You work closely with our marketing department and design our external communication.
- You develop stunning visuals, decks and logos for our Brand
- You take over the image editing / research
- You develop the CI guidelines and ensure their compliance
What you've got:
- Advanced bachelor's or master's degree in graphic design, media design/informatics/design, communication design or a comparable field of study
- Ideally first practical experience
- Passionate enthusiasm for the digital world and creative processes
- Experience in MS Office, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Good networking and communication skills
- Structred and analytical approach to new projects
- Passion for innovative design and protoying
- Excellent language skills in German and English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to play a critical role in shaping a company in its start-up phase, together with a diverse, multinational team
- Regular team events
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Comfortable and modern office space with direct access to the roof terrace in Munich * Good connections to public transportation (S-Bahn stop Siemenswerke, U-Bahn stop Obersendling)
- Relaxed working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Fair salary
- Possibility of alternating home office and individual working time rules
- Thorough induction and onboarding
For us, you as a person and your qualifications count - regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation/identity, or social, ethnic or religious background. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Wir wollen es Menschen möglich machen, handwerkliche Aufgaben selbständig zu lösen - einfach, immer und überall. Um das zu erreichen, machen wir craftguide zur Plattform für den Handwerker der Zukunft.
vor 1 Woche
vor 1 Woche
vor 2 Wochen
vor 5 Wochen
Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship
vor 6 Wochen
vor 7 Wochen