Working Student SALES SUPPORT (m/w/d) - 20h/week
craftguide is the platform for the craftsman of the future. Participants gain access to expert knowledge about products that can be accessed both online and across devices via app and VR. The interactive tutorials, courses and product catalogs combine vetted educational content and original 3D data of real machines in unique digital experiences.
Want to be part of making a disruptive business model a reality?
You want to work in a dynamic team where everyone has a voice and good ideas matter more than titles and hierarchies?
You want to help shape a fast-growing startup and conquer the world with us?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
We are looking for opportunity seekers, milestone achievers, sleeve lifters, and over-the-top thinkers. As Sales Support, you are the backbone of our sales team!
You are responsible for expertly handling incoming customer inquiries by phone and in writing.
You will research information and specific needs on potential new customers and conduct market analysis.
The maintenance of our CRM and ERP system related to customer master data and prices as well as the creation of invoice corrections, credit and debit notes are also part of your tasks.
In addition, you are responsible for the regular follow-up of open items and their clarification and take over reporting activities.
What you've got:
- You are an enrolled student in an advanced semester (at least fourth semester) at a state or accredited university in the field of economics with a focus on computer science or a comparable course of study.
- You already have some practical experience in sales (cold calling, working with CRM software)
- A structured, careful and independent way of working and a high degree of responsibility are a matter of course for you. Even in the case of "hot phases" you keep calm and have a good overview.
- You enjoy communicating with customers and telephone in an open and cordial manner, whereby it is easy for you to react spontaneously and quickly to inquiries.
- You have a high degree of trustworthiness, integrity and a quick perception and are also a strong team player.
- You already have routine in the use of the common MS-Office programs and are not afraid of new opportunities
- Excellent language skills in German and English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to play a critical role in shaping a company in its start-up phase, together with a diverse, multinational team
- Regular team events
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Comfortable and modern office space with direct access to the roof terrace in Munich * Good connections to public transportation (S-Bahn stop Siemenswerke, U-Bahn stop Obersendling)
- Relaxed working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Fair salary
- Possibility of alternating home office and individual working time rules
- Thorough induction and onboarding
For us, you as a person and your qualifications count - regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation/identity, or social, ethnic or religious background. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Wir wollen es Menschen möglich machen, handwerkliche Aufgaben selbständig zu lösen - einfach, immer und überall. Um das zu erreichen, machen wir craftguide zur Plattform für den Handwerker der Zukunft.
vor 2 Tagen
vor 2 Tagen
vor 1 Woche
Urban Solar Startup (in Gründung)
vor 1 Woche
Happy Ocean Foods GmbH
vor 5 Wochen
Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship
vor 6 Wochen