BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f/d)
craftguide is the platform for the craftsman of the future. Participants gain access to expert knowledge about products that can be accessed both online and across devices via app and VR. The interactive tutorials, courses and product catalogs combine vetted educational content and original 3D data of real machines in unique digital experiences.
Want to be part of making a disruptive business model a reality?
You want to work in a dynamic team where everyone has a voice and good ideas matter more than titles and hierarchies?
You want to help shape a fast-growing startup and conquer the world with us?
Then we look forward to getting to know you!
- You will take over all backend related responsibilities around the Craftguide platform
- You create high quality and reusable codes
- You coordinate the collaboration of a small backend development team
- You will be instrumental in the conception, development and implementation of new features
- You will be in close communication and collaboration with other stakeholders, such as the product manager, other developers, and UX designers
- You are proactive and always challenge yourself and your team
What you've got
- A finished study or training in the computer science area
- You have several years of relevant work experience
- Very good English skills
- Very good knowledge of backend development with TypeScript, NodeJS, SQL and REST APIs
- Basic understanding of microservice architectures and scalable systems in the cloud
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, TDD, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS is desirable
- Desire to dive into and learn new technologies
- Results-oriented and self-motivated approach to work
- Strong communication skills and commitment
- Ability to work in a team and hands-on mentality
What we offer:
- The opportunity to play a critical role in shaping a company in its start-up phase, together with a diverse, multinational team
- Regular team events
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Comfortable and modern office space with direct access to the roof terrace in Munich * Good connections to public transportation (S-Bahn stop Siemenswerke, U-Bahn stop Obersendling)
- Relaxed working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Fair salary and participation in the company's employee option program
- Possibility of alternating home office and individual working time rules
- Thorough induction and onboarding
For us, you as a person and your qualifications count - regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation/identity, or social, ethnic or religious background. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Wir wollen es Menschen möglich machen, handwerkliche Aufgaben selbständig zu lösen - einfach, immer und überall. Um das zu erreichen, machen wir craftguide zur Plattform für den Handwerker der Zukunft.
vor 2 Wochen
vor 2 Wochen
vor 3 Wochen
vor 15 Wochen
vor 19 Wochen
vor 19 Wochen