Ciara's sales and customer success team is responsible for signing people up to Ciara and getting them to use it, love it, and share it with their colleagues. As Sales Manager, you will be our closer and in charge of generating new leads and onboard new customers. You will collaborate with many different professionals & departments, build long-lasting relationships with customers, and actually see your contributions to Ciara’s success pay off.
- Take the lead on our outreach strategy and generate leads and develop new strategic partnerships with target companies.
- Have relentless motivation to hunt down new leads and develop long-lasting relationships with your customers.
- Take leads and turn them into revenue by being persistent but not a pain.
- Ensure a smooth customer journey.
- Utilize CRM tools to track sales progress, sales pipelines, and all relevant information.
- Gather customer feedback to generate ideas for the product vision and roadmap.
- Research and discover new sales channels to target and acquire new leads.
- You have successfully completed your university degree in business (or similar).
- You speak English and German.
- You have experience in a customer-facing role.
- You consider yourself a people person and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for technology, and a willingness to sell it.
- You're tech-savvy, confident, and want to continuously learn.
- We foster a culture of fast progress, open communication, and personal advancement. You’ll learn what it takes to build a young company and get your own ideas to work.
- We work and celebrate as one strong team and support you in reaching your goals. Individual learning is important to us, and we’ll help you make huge steps forward in a short time.
- We pay a competitive salary and provide you with all the personal freedom you need to get your job done your way.
Does this match your expertise, experience and aspirations? Apply now!
vor 1 Tag
vor 1 Tag
vor 4 Tagen
vor 6 Tagen
vor 1 Woche
vor 2 Wochen