Full Stack Developer (Co-Founder)
📍 Munich, Stuttgart, or remote
With drive&act we are making sustainable mobility accessible to everyone.
Based on real-time car data, we are building a machine learning recommendation engine, that encourages and enables drivers to reduce vehicle's carbon emissions, to cut vehicle ownership costs and to improve road safety.
As a team of three (Elias, Andres, and Barış), we came together in the summer of 2020, realizing we don't want to wait decades for every single car in the world to be electrified for a more sustainable mobility. We wanted to tackle the climate change right here and now. That's why we started drive&act. Currently we are heading towards the biggest German startup grant EXIST, that will enable us to build and launch our product most efficiently. Come join us on that journey!
- Take over responsibility for the full stack development of our platform and mobile app
- Developing mobile application features that will provide solutions to user feedback
- Extract vehicle data from APIs and our IoT-devices to be processed by our algorithm
- Contribute to our vision with your creativity and ideas
☁️ Cloud implementation experience: AWS is a plus
📱 Hands on front-end (iOS, Android, or React) development skills: i.e. Swift or Java
🗄 Hands on back-end development skills: i.e. Python or C/C++
🔗 Experience with JSON concepts and APIs is a plus
🪴 Open minded, creative and passionate to have an impact and shape sustainable mobility
🚀 Team player with entrepreneurial mindset
📢 Pro-active communication skills in German or English
- Full responsibility for your area and development budget
- Be part of the founding team and enjoy our great team spirit
- Shape the future of sustainable mobility
- Coaching sessions with mentors from SCE start-up incubator
- Exclusive access to workshops and trainings for your personal or professional development
- Access to university labs and resources
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or
via WhatsApp to +4915678563909 and
we’ll reach out to you!