Marketplace Legal Conceptioner
- Research existing legal and taxing frameworks from companies with similar business models.
- Research on national and international regulation concerning digital marketplaces (e.g., like Apple’s App Store) regarding the chain of payments (end user → Divizend → developer), cross-border payments, developer fees, taxing and tax optimization.
- Develop and define a legal framework for Divizend’s novel, revolutionary marketplace which offers modules dealing with financial market data to B2C customers with subscription-based payments.
- Always work closely together with the marketplace expert from our team to perfectly match up the business model with legal requirements.
- Background: international business law and taxation
- Strong interest in refining the marketplace’s business model to align it with legal and taxation aspects
- Interest in dealing with (international) authorities and related (financial) regulations
- Legal experience in eCommerce, FinTechs, (subscription-based) digital services and cross-border payments is a plus
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsere weltweit einzigartige, besonders benutzerfreundliche und preisgünstige B2C-Software hilft Privatanlegern, ihre zu viel gezahlten Quellensteuern auf Auslandsdividenden automatisiert und digitalisiert zurückzufordern.