Internship/Working Student Marketing & Business Development (m/f/d)
You are interested in digital innovation as well as data science and want to gain deeper insights into how to build a start up and develop new products. Maybe you even plan to start something of your own in the future? Then this could be just the thing for you.
About us: We are Alex, Matthias and Joe - and together we are Aitaro, a young tech startup focused on data-driven innovation. At Aitaro we support other companies in the holistic development of data-driven innovation and simultaneously develop exciting products in this area ourselves.
What there is to do?
- You support us with fundamental research on the topic of data-driven innovation
- You support us in the validation and elaboration of the most promising ideas
- You will develop new content marketing strategies and materials
- You will support us in the development and maintenance of social media channels
- You are an integral part of the Mario Kart round
- Enrolled student in the field of (communication) design, marketing, TUM-BWL or business administration
- Business management knowledge and experience in the field of digital innovation
- (First) Experience In (content) marketing
- You have a certain affinity for design and have initial experience with software like InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma or similar
- The ability to work independently
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are motivated to learn new stuff
- At least 3 months
- IDP / project study / internship
- On site in Munich or remote
What we offer:
- Exciting and innovative topics
- Freedom and responsibility
- A young highly motivated team
- Relaxed environment
- A beautiful office right next to Marienplatz
- Financial benefits
What are you waiting for then?! we look forward to hearing from you!
Tel: +49 / (0)170 5381389
Aitaro is a holistic consultancy and product development company focused on the automation of manual, inefficient work to eliminate risk and intransparency in machine learning projects to enable data driven innovation for companies with unused potential.