Senior Full-Stack Engineer (m/f/d)
We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Build and extend interfaces between our various microservices
- Integrate external systems
- Scale up and distribute central parts of the application
- Harden interfaces against possible failures
- Stay up to date with the JS/TS community
- Learn about and experiment with new tech coming from inside and outside the JS/TS ecosystem
- Implement new functionality around using and managing our bot platform
- Improve existing user flows; build reusable components; optimize client application performance
This is a permanent on-site position in Munich, Germany. We work remotely for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis, but will return to the office once the situation becomes manageable.
- Professional experience building applications
- The desire to learn and apply new technologies
- Solid knowledge about git
- Willingness to work in an agile team with quickly evolving requirements and frequent releases
- Passion for elegant and well-structured code
- Office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Weekly virtual yoga sessions
- Free gym membership with Urban Sports Club, including virtual classes
- Free German language courses
- Regular virtual company events such as Learning & Development workshops, weekly quizzes, cooking sessions
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office
- A cosy start-up atmosphere with a chill room, table tennis, dart board