The BioEntrepreneurship Summit brings together all relevant stakeholders of the bioentrepreneurial and health tech ecosystem.
Driven by the enormous growth in knowledge and the development of new groundbreaking technologies in molecular biology, molecular analysis and in information technology, the medicine of the future is evolving from molecules to predictive, preventive, personalized and connected health. Innovative life sciences start-ups and SMEs are the powerhouses developing new breakthrough therapies, next generation diagnostics, and other revolutionary health technologies.
Launching a life science or health tech venture is among the most complex and risky entrepreneurial undertaking, given extremely long development cycles, a strictly regulated approval process, high levels of technological and market uncertainty, and often extraordinary capital requirements. Technology convergence and the transformation of healthcare towards digital and personalized medicine enables entirely new products and services and paves the way for new business models but also poses a challenge for future or actual founders. BioEntrepreneurs largely profit from sector-specific support and specialized training and acceleration. They need to have access to experience in a multitude of disciplines as well as an extensive network to build sustainable ventures.
- Students or scientist in life, medical or natural sciences or in information technology interested in bioentrepreneurship
- Pre-Seed teams and early life science founders
- Experienced life science entrepreneurs
- Supporters of bioentrepreneurship and technology transfer professionals
- Life science and health tech investors and business angels
- Industry leaders in pharma, biotech and health tech
- Be part of the bioentrepreneurial ecosystem !
- Don’t miss key trends shaping the industry and the future of medicine !
- Meet exciting pre-seed and start-up showcases !
- Learn from peers, experienced entrepreneurs and industry leaders !
- Be inspired by key notes and captivating panel discussions !
- Participate in workshops, clinics and other interactive formats!
- Enjoy the m4 award ceremony !