Are you a student or scientist in medicine or life sciences? Or are you just interested in medtech and femtech? Are you a (future) entrepreneur? Are you thinking about yourself, your future career and ambitions in life?
Then you should register right now – we will empower you through entrepreneurial thinking and acting. The workshop will begin with a discussion round with women experts and female role models on the subject of female innovation in medtech. Afterwards you will learn how to use the Entrepreneurial Empowerment Canvas to focus and give shape to your personal empowerment profile.
We are happy to welcome these guests:
- Sarah Jessl, Managing Directorin TUM Venture Lab ChemSPACE
- Johannes Schmidt, Managing Director Venture Lab Healthcare at Klinikum rechts der Isar der TU München
In the workshop we will tackle the following topics:
- How do I develop my entrepreneurial mindset and inner attitude?
- Which entrepreneurial skills do successful female leaders have, do I already have and which of them could I develop strategically?
- How to identify the critical nature of self-knowledge, to clarify and articulate my core values and how to have the energy for articulating and achieving my aspirations.
- What are my “empowerment hacks” and how can agile tools support me in my daily life?
- What do I now need to start up and “drive my life”?