Three days of summer, ideas and technology for a better future. July 22-24 2022 at the Forum der Zukunft of the Deutsches Museum, Munich.
AI, quantum computers and robotics, space and mobility, Web3 and Metaverse, biotechnology, sustainability and climate protection: The festival brings you up to date on the very latest future technologies and new ideas.
The festival also includes art and music: Up-and-coming and renowned creatives are using new technologies to create unexpected impressions and experiences. Plus drinks and delicious food.
JULY 22: CONFERENCE (FOR TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)
The festival kicks off on Friday with 1E9’s tech conference. Meet hundreds of thought leaders and visionaries from startups, VCs, corporates, academia, media and arts. High-profile keynotes, discussions, pitches, workshops, performances, career opportunities and networking around latest tech trends. 4 stages, one experience area, and even a beergarden.
Speakers on July 22:
- Maja Göpel, Political Economist, Transformation Researcher
- Jan Goetz, CEO and Co-Founder, IQM Quantum Computers
- Jona Christians, CEO and Co-Founder, Sono Motors
- Jonas Andrulis, CEO and Founder, Aleph Alpha
- Helene Huby, CEO and Co-Founder, The Exploration Company
- Mikhail Kokorich, CEO, Destinus
- Veronika Eyring, Professor of Climate Modelling, DLR / University of Bremen
- Christian Lindener , Co-Founder, Reflex Aerospace
- Enrique Solano, Chief Scientific Officer, Kipu Quantum
- Ronnie Vuine, Managing Director, micropsi industries
- Joscha Bach, Principal AI Engineer, Cognitive Computing, Intel Labs
- Hendrik Dietz, Professor of Physics & Founder, TUM
- Nicole Büttner, Founder, Merantix Momentum
- Dirk Abendroth, CEO, CustomCells
- Nico Kelling, Head of AI Center of Excellence, Infineon
- Nathan Benaich, General Partner, Air Street Capital
- Joshua Western, CEO and Co-Founder, Space Forge
- Yulia Sandamirskaya, Research Scientist, Intel
- Alexander Glätzle, CEO and Co-Founder, planqc
- Philipp Gerbert, General Managing Director, TUM Venture Labs
- and many more to come…
JULY 23 and 24: PUBLIC DAYS (FOR EVERYONE // NO TICKET REQUIRED)
Starting Friday evening and then all day Saturday and Sunday, the Forum der Zukunft opens up to the whole city. In debates, talks and workshops we make the future tangible and develop ideas with the whole population.
The festival days will be admission free, so join us again on July 23 and 24.