Are parenthood and entrepreneurship mutually exclusive? No way! Our 5 awesome panelists will share how they do it.
We are gathering 6 really inspiring Parents and Founders, men and women, to discuss questions like:
– What is it like to start a company when you have the responsibilities of a parent?
– What happens to the startup when the founders start a family?
– How do startups deal with more and more employees becoming parents?
– Family and career: easier to balance in a startup vs. a corporate?
– And very personally: how do you manage to juggle your family and your company – what works for you and what does not?
Listen to personal stories and insights from our founders and debate with the panelists. We are excited to welcome
– Anna Ruhland, Co-Founder & Managing Director, myposter.de
– Hannes Kleist, Founder & Managing Director, stanwood
– Jaclyn Schnau, Founder & CEO, Pumpkin Organics
– Johann Romefort, Serial Founder, MD Techstars BSH
– Maximilian Balbach, Founder & CTO, crossvertise
– Tina Dreimann, Venture Builder at better
Moderated by Jutta Merschen, Founder of FamilyPunk and mother of 3.
Doors open at 6:30 pm, start is at 7 pm sharp. The event will be held in English.