Digital Meets Clinical Healthcare
Digital Healthcare is growing in importance and presence. Munich has developed into one of Germany’s leading healthcare innovation hubs.
Successful innovation consists of a solid knowledge base, highly motivated people as well as sufficient access to investments and access to the marketspace.
For the second consecutive year, it is our pleasure to provide promising teams a opportunity to pitch their ventures and to enable a multi-faceted discussion between experts in the field.
We look forward to welcoming you to the innovation forum as an initiation for two inspiring and highly insightful days.
09:00 – 09:20
Jost Fischer (Sirona Dental Systems)
Panel: Investors’ Perspective
Moderation: Dr. Joerg Traub
- Min-Sung Sean Kim (Venture Capital Fund Advisor)
- Dr. Aline Vedder (Investment Manager, Ananada Impact Ventures)
- Andreas Bodczek (Entrepreneur, Investor & Board Partner Point Nine Capital)
Startup Pitch Session
Moderation and Organization: Dr. Dominik Böhler & Min-Sung Sean Kim
Panel: Expert Insights
Moderation: PD Dr. med. Dominik Pförringer
- Dr. med. Nora Zetsche (Co-Founder, Veta Health)
- Dr. Jochen Hurlebaus (Head of Innovation, Roche)
- Dr. Stefan Biesdorf (Partner, McKinsey & Co.)
- Dr. med. Franz Pfister (Chief Executive Officer Digital Helix GmbH und Chief Medical Officer ConnectedLife GmbH
The Innovation Forum Digital Health is ogranized in conjunction with the Scientific Digital Health Summit 2018.