The webinar „Intellectual Property for Start-Ups – Trademarks, Designs and Copyrights“ will provide you with answers to fundamental questions of legal protection in the field of IP, including
- What are Intellectual Property (IP) Rights?
- What is a trademark and what is its value in relation to the company’s value?
- How do I acquire a trademark, what are the costs and how long does it take?
- What is a design and how / where can it be protected?
- What is copyright and how can a computer software be protected?
We will then give the possibility of a question and answer session via online chat or via microphone – you ask – we answer!
AGENDA OF THE WEBINAR:
I. Overview IP Rights
This webinar is aimed at start-ups with headquarters in Europe as well for all those who want to gain a basic knowledge in the field of intellectual property law and of strategies relating to acquiring such rights, e.g.
- founders of start-ups, business owners, family entrepreneurs
- Interested parties in companies and law firms