Come and join us for our FIRST VIRTUAL FIRESIDE CHAT – hosting the industry expert and investor: Marie-Hélène Ametsreiter.
Marie-Hélène joined Speedinvest as a Partner in 2014, a European early-stage venture capital fund with EUR 400m AuM and 160+ investments across Europe. She oversees Speedinvest’s office in Munich and the fund’s investments in the Industry 4.0. space. She is very much interested and enthusiastic in supporting founders succeed, nurturing to support them in building great companies and focusing on start-ups active in industrial tech or construction tech.
During this webinar, we will discuss the impact of Covid-19 on venture deals. In this session, we will approach the following questions:
- What does Covid-19 mean for startup ecosystem and fund raising activities?
- How to survive & thrive in a falling market?
- How to raise / get access to capital in the time of coronavirus?
- What are the impacts across stage: early / growth?
- How could valuation or T&Cs change in a downturn scenario?
Looking forward to seeing you all… virtually!