- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Startup Day’N’Nite 2018
WHAT IS IT?
Burda Bootcamp`s second Startup Day’n’Nite conference will take place on January 20th in Munich. They will prepare you with a whole day (10 hours) of fascinating speakers and guests, exciting workshops and a thrilling pitch-competition for new founders.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Attend the Startup Day’N’Nite, be inspired and learn from the best such as:
- Max Wittrock: Co-Founder of MyMüsli
- Patricia Riekel: A media legend who has pioneered people magazines in Germany
- Thomas Bachem: Founder of CODE University, also Investor and founder of Lebenslauf.com and Sevenload
- Florian Leibert: Co-founder and CEO Mesosphere, powering the modern, data-intensive application driving innovation
- Michael Brehm: Partner, Redstone Digital, Founder of i2x, former CEO of StudiVZ
- Marc Al-Hames: CEO of CLIQZ, the revolutionary search engine with built-in privacy
- Steffi Czerny: Managing Director of the DLD Media
- Stefan Winners: Member of the Board of Directors, Hubert Burda Media
- Sascha Bever: CEO of Gründerpokern in Munich
- Benedikt Böckenförde: Founder & CEO of Visual Statements
- Johann Romefort: Tech Evangelist at Stylight
and many many more…!