The Global Entrepreneurship Summer School’s – Finals
What to expect from the evening?
- Be inspired by our international students who present 7 amazing solutions to tackle global challenges faced by consumption
- Witness the exceptional learning journey from our students during GESS
- Network and connect with people and become part of a community of pioneers and purpose-driven personalities
- Get to know Munich’s startup scene
- Have free food and drinks and fun
Don’t miss out when we invite an exciting crowd of startups, social entrepreneurs and many more to our Global Entrepreneurship Summer School’s (GESS) final pitches on solutions to the challenges of consumption!
What is GESS?
GESS is a 7-day program supporting international and entrepreneurial-minded students, who are strongly committed to improve our society. This year’s topic is „consumption“.
Entrepreneurship is in the DNA of GESS: our founders discovered a need that could be solved through their expertise. The idea was tested and resulted afterwards in an organization that would sustain it: the SEA, which is responsible for the execution of GESS .
In 2016, the program was brought to the next level thanks to a partnership with Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico), Tongji University (China) and the support of SAP Foundation. As we truly believe in the collaborative power of entrepreneurial thinking for a better and sustainable future we recently welcomed our new partner, LifeCo UnLtd South Africa, making GESS an even more global program.
Together we are combining education, entrepreneurship and a global network to foster sustainable development.