- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Urban Development: German-Danish City Dialogue
The Danish Consulate General in Munich invites companies, organizations and public institutions to take part in an exclusive business seminar on urban development. Start-ups looking for collaboration partners are also welcome to sign up.
On May 02 2018, The Danish Consulate General in Munich will host a seminar for German and Danish guests. The main purpose of the event is to discuss how Danish cities can contribute to sustainable and innovative urban solutions in German cities – and vice versa. Several of the most interesting city projects from Denmark will be presented. Representatives from the City of Copenhagen, the City of Aarhus, and local stakeholders from Munich will present ideas about long-term visions and ongoing initiatives.
– Visions for urban development in Munich
– Copenhagen 2025: First carbon neutral capital in 2025
– Strategic Sustainable Planning in Aarhus
– Panel debate – What are the biggest obstacles in green urban development?
– Smart buildings – a component in the smart city
Please note that registration is necessary and that the event has a limited capacity. For registration, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. After succesful registration, we will send a confirmation and a full programme description. Registration deadline is April 25.
The seminar takes place at The Danish Consulate General in Prinz Ludwig Palais at Türkenstr. 7, 80333 München. The seminar will be held in English.