WomenTech Network is a community that promotes gender diversity in tech and connects talented and skilled professionals with top companies and disruptive startups that value diversity and inclusion.
The event is invitation-only, focusing on networking, speed-meetings, interviews and exploration, while connecting female tech talent like engineers, data scientists, designers, product managers and other tech-roles with opportunities at companies that share the same values and put diversity as their top priority.
Are you curious about career development and what the tech-world has to offer? Whether you are actively looking for a job or not, we’ve got 3 good reasons for you to join this after-work & invitation-only event:
– Expand your network and establish relationships with top companies.
– Explore global industry trends and get inspired by fellow women in tech.
– Access hiring managers directly and avoid some long and tiring aspects of job-hunting.
What to expect:
– Inspiring after-work talks and equal opportunities.
– 5-minute speed meetings with top companies in a casual yet professional and friendly atmosphere.
– Networking with fellow women in tech.
– Food, drinks and music.
What not expect:
– Your current employer. We will make sure to let you know if your employer is participating to avoid unpleasant surprises.
– Boring conversations
– Be asked to write code
Participation is by INVITATION ONLY. If you don’t have an invitation please join the waiting-list here: https://www.womentech.net/women-tech-munich