The way we build products has fundamentally changed.
Today, the only way to ensure you build what customers want is to engage with them continuously.
With this one-day workshop for product owners, and members of agile product teams, you will learn how to align UX with agile product development in order to ensure that every idea and feature meet your customer’s needs. You will learn new ways of closing the feedback loop, and making customers feel appreciated on leaving their feedback to increase their experience with products.
In this workshop you will learn:
– The megatrends in product development and how benchmark product teams operate
– How to use a holistic approach for making use of the feedback that you already have
– Which feedback channels are best to learn from and pros/cons for each channel
– How to implement an agile process with UX methodolgies
– How to structure your backlog and prioritize your user stories data-driven
– How to close the feedback loop to increase the experience of your customers with products and brands